trusting and opening to people is becoming hard. keeping my grades up is becoming hard. feeling pretty and confident is becoming hard. thinking joyful thoughts are becoming hard. doing work is becoming hard. maintaining a friendship is becoming hard. doing everything is becoming hard and i don’t like it.
Things that say a lot about people:
- the way which they treat the waiter/waitress
- how they feel about the weather
- whether they dog ear pages or highlight in books
- and hands in general
- their preferred creative outlet
- how much they dread/enjoy talking on the phone
- whether or not they drink coffee
- if they ever forget to eat
- how honest they are with themselves (and others)
- if they correct your grammar
- how they treat their parents
So we start with
which is now starring
who was also in
which also starred
whos in this
who also was in this
epsiodes of which were written by
who also wrote
One of its stars being
who was in
who was in this show
with this guy
Who was in and takes us back to
whose other star
was also in this
who was in this
Which was created by this guy
who also created
And he was in
who is Papa Winchester in…….
woah, it’s almost like they work in the same field o.o
but what if in the musical episode Dean sings “I Wont Say I’m in Love”
And a bunch of tiny Gabriels and Sams, wearing Togas, are singing the muses part.
I would literally cry if that happened.
I would cry tears of joy.